Normally, we follow a 12 week plan, as this is the optimum amount of time to establish new lifestyle habits. Regular ‘check-ups’ are a good idea to help you stay on target, reassess where things could be tweaked a little or to iron out any slight kinks that may appear. It’s also a great time to receive further encouragement and to look at how well you are doing and how far you have come.
For the first month I recommend weekly consultations to achieve the best results. Thereafter, fortnightly for the next 2 months. After that, it’s up to you as to how often you would like to do a 'check up'.
The first consultation is normally 1 to 1 1/2 hours and the 'check-ups' after that, 30 to 45 minutes depending on your needs.
Individuals:One hour consultation (Skype or in person) - $110
1½ hour consultation (Skype or in person) - $165
Follow-up consultations (45minutes) - $85
Follow-up consultations (30minutes) - $60
Follow-up consultations (15minutes) - $30
Couples:One hour consultation (Skype or in person) - $180
1½ hour consultation (Skype or in person) - $275
Follow-up consultations (45minutes) - $140
Follow-up consultations (30minutes) - $95
Do you find dinner-time stressful?
Don’t know what to cook?
Nothing in the fridge or pantry?
Need some help with planning healthy meals for yourself or your family?
How would you like to learn how to plan your meals and shopping weekly or fortnightly?
Planning your meals saves you time & money, it means better nutrition for you and your family & less stress. It’s easier than you might think, I can show you how and you can enjoy never stressing about dinner again.
1 hour session - $90.
Tired of cooking the same old boring things?Need some new inspiration?Why not sign up for a few private cooking lessons in your own home?Learn how to make some family favourites healthier & shortcuts to getting those meals on the table quicker. Cooking from scratch eliminates artificial ingredients that don’t serve our health.
Private one on one cooking lessons (1 ½ hours) - $120 (there is the option to invite one friend and share the cost).
Pantry, Freezer and Fridge make-over (1½ hours) - $120
- learn how to stock your pantry, fridge and freezer with basics that you can use to whip up a meal or snack in no time. Cut down on those last minute trips to the store.
Supermarket shopping trip (1 hour) - $90
- learn how to read nutrition labels; which products to avoid.
Menu planning (1 hour) - $90
- learn how to plan meals for the week to avoid the 5pm panic of what to cook for dinner;
Benefits of menu planning
The benefits of menu planning:
- saves you time by reducing your trips to the supermarket which usually means less impulse buying, thereby saving you money. Learn how to use leftovers – reducing food waste, another money saving tip and one of the most important things for today’s busy, busy lifestyles, it reduces stress. There is nothing more stressful than realising it’s 5 pm and you have no idea what to cook and you know everyone is going to be ready for dinner in an hour or so.
- money, how menu planning helps
- improve nutrition.
I'd love to hear from you!
I am based in Red Beach, Whangaparaoa.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org